MyFitnessPal Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 13, 2011

Great Rebuttal to Arguments Against the Paleolithic Lifestyle

It amazes me how great I feel every day. It amazes me how I can visibly measure my fat loss and lean muscle mass gains on a near daily basis. It amazes me how fast I am recovering from intense workouts. It amazes me how satiated I am even though I am eating fewer calories now than in the past. It amazes me how I have absolutely no afternoon "bonks or crashes or headaches" ever. It amazes me how careless people can be in their assessments of published scientific studies... Read the article in the link below to learn more about why your cereals, whole grains and "bone saving milk" are proven to do you far greater harm than good.

CLICK HERE

There are other articles and I will post them when I have a chance but this is the first must read of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment